A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Our websites use the following cookies:
· Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
· Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
· Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
· Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Mobil1 The Grid||_ga, _gid, _gat||These cookies is used for analytical purposes. It allows us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how the visitors move around our website.|
|Mobil1 The Grid||Wordfence_verifiedHuman
· To uniquely identify visitors shown in Wordfence Live traffic.
· To track a user who was previously logged into WordPress but has logged out to ensure that Falcon cache does not show that user cached pages.
· If a user has visited a unique page that allows them to bypass country blocking a cookie is set to identify that user so that country blocking does not prevent them from viewing the site.
|Mobil1 The Grid||__atuvc
|These 3rd party __atuvc and _atuvs cookies are persistent cookies that are created and read by the AddThis social sharing site in order to make sure you see the updated count if you share a page and return to it before our share count cache is updated.|
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire at the end of the session.You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.